Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take a plain diary
• Take the POP and Fevicol MR in a plastic bowl and mix them together
• Take the diary and create bark like texture on it with POP using candy sticks. Let it dry
• Paint the textured diary with shades of brown using Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Black 02, Chrome Yellow 03 and Dark Brown 05
• Let it dry
• Take an A4 card paper, paint the paper with water shading technique using Acrylic colour Yellow Ochre 26. Leave it to dry
• Draw the word “another adventure begins” on the card paper individually in small sized rectangles. Then paint each letter with Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Dark Green 06, Pink 18, Violet 25, Yellow Ochre 26 and Teal Blue 68
• Cut along the outlines of the rectangles neatly
• Take the textured diary and stick the cut letters on the right above corner of the diary with Fabric Glue.
• Similarly draw and cut small and big sized machine gears from painted papers
• Take the nut bolts and paint it with Acrylic Colour Pearl Metallic Bronze 355. Let it dry
• Arrange and stick the jute lace, the various buttons with prints like Clock, Butterfly Shaped, Floral Designs, Gramophone Shaped, painted nut bolts and the cut out of the machine gears aesthetically on the diary with Fabric Glue. Leave it to dry completely.
Isn’t this personal diary just too cool! Make your style statement with a handcrafted New Year Diary.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Black 02, Chrome Yellow 03, Dark Brown 05, Dark Green 06, Pink 18, Violet 25, Yellow Ochre 26, Teal Blue 68, Fevicryl Acrylic Colour Pearl Metallic Bronze 355, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fevicol MR, Fine Art Brushes, Candy Sticks, POP (Plaster Of Paris) Packet, Plastic Bowl, Plain Diary, Various Buttons ( Clock Print, Butterfly Shaped, Floral Designs, Gramophone Shaped), A4 Card Paper, Pencil, Nut Bolts, Jute Lace, Scissors, Colour Palette, Water Container.