Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take the old light coloured T- shirt.
• Take an embroidery ring measuring 12” diameter.
• Cut the plain side of the T-shirt in the size of the ring.
• Secure the cut T-shirt in the ring.
• Take a white paper in the size of the ring. Write the word “Merry Christmas” on it. Trace the word on the T- shirt base with yellow carbon paper.
• Paint the word “Merry Christmas” on it with Fabric Colour Maroon 214 and Coral Red 266.
• Let it dry.
• Take a pine cone; paint it with Acrylic Colour Pearl Metallic Gold 352. Let it dry.
• Take the light and dark green card paper, draw and cut few leaves out of it as well as punch few leaves using leaf punch.
• Take the doilies; enhance the design on the doilies with 3D Outliner Glitter Silver 402. Let it dry.
• Similarly take the thermocol balls and paint it with coral Red 266 to depict the cherries.
• Attach the cherries to the flower making wire to give the effect of the cherry bunch.
• Assemble the painted pine cones, the golden ribbon, the leaves, the doilies, cherry bunch around the ring to give the effect of the wreath using glue gun and Fabric Glue. Let it dry.
Your DIY Christmas Wreath is ready!
Fevicryl Fabric Colour Maroon 214, Coral Red 266, Fevicryl Acrylic Colour Pearl Metallic Gold 352, Fevicryl 3D Outliner Glitter Silver 402, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine Art Brushes, Wooden Embroidery Ring, Recycled Old T Shirt, White paper, Yellow Carbon Paper, A4 Green And Light Green Card Papers, Golden Lace, Pine Cones, Thermocol Balls, Flower Making Wire (Silver Colour), Doilies, Leaf Punch, Scissors, Pencil, Colour Palette, Water Container, Glue Gun.