Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take Mouldit resin base and hardener; mix it thoroughly to make even dough.
• Take the dough; roll it to make medium thin slab with a rolling pin.
• Let the slab get semi dry.
• Take the slab and write the letters of “Bleed Blue” on it.
• Cut out the letters neatly with a paper cutter.
• Let it dry completely.
• Take some dough to make the small size slab for the letters. Leave it till semi dry.
• Stick the letters on the slab with Fabric Glue. Let it dry.
• Similarly take another slab and draw a box of fire crackers, world cup trophy, and a cricket bat on it.
• Cut the slab accordingly to the outline of the drawing.
• Let the fridge magnet base dry completely.
• Paint the fridge magnet bases with Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Black 02, Crimson 04, Dark Green 06, Lemon Yellow 11, White 27, Cerulean Blue 32, Neon Orange 017 and Pearl Metallic Gold 352.
• Paint “howzatt” on the cricket bat with Acrylic colour Burnt Sienna 01. Let it dry.
• Paint the outline of the trophy with 3 D Outliner Pearl Metallic Gold 352. Leave it to dry completely.
• Apply a coat of varnish at the end to secure the colours.
• With the help of little clay stick magnets behind the clay base. Let it dry.
The magnets are ready to use.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Black 02, Crimson 04, Dark Green 06, Lemon Yellow 11, White 27, Cerulean Blue 32, Neon Orange 017, Fevicryl Acrylic Colour Pearl Metallic Gold 352, Fevicryl 3 D Outliner Pearl Metallic Gold 352, Fevicryl Mouldit, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine Art Brushes, Rolling Pin, Paper Cutter, Clay Carving Tools, Pencil, Colour Palette, Water Container, Magnets.