Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take an A4 paper.
• Draw a line drawing of Vespa scooter which will fit in the embroidery ring along with a zig- zag pattern on the background.
• Take poplin fabric, mark and cut in the size of the ring with a pair of scissors.
• Trace the Vespa design with zig-zag pattern on the fabric with yellow carbon paper.
• Paint the zig-zag pattern with Fabric Colours Black 202 and White 227.
• Let it dry.
• Cut the extra fabric neatly.
• Tuck in the fabric from the rear side of the ring and stick it with Fabric Glue.
• Let it dry.
• Decorate the Vespa by sticking the white and black small glass beads, golden coloured sequins and black cut dana using Fabric Glue. Let it dry.
• Write word “ Vespa” using orange glass beads with Fabric Glue. Leave it to dry.
• Take the wooden embroidery ring and paint it with Acrylic Colours Black 202. Let it dry.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Black 02, Fevicryl Fabric Colours Black 202, White 227, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine Art Brushes, Half a Meter Poplin Fabric, Ruler, A4 White Paper, Pencil, Scissors, Yellow Carbon Paper, 8” Radius Wooden Embroidery Ring, Small Glass Beads (Orange, White, Black), Sequins ( Golden), Cutdana (Black), Tooth Pick, Colour Palette, Water Container.