Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
1. Stitch the jute cloth, so that it forms the shape of a bag.
2. After stitching, take any waste cloth and cut it in a proper shape (you can give any shape for designing)
3. Paste the designed pieces of cloth in the jute bag with Fabric glue.
4. When the glue will dry up, you give outline to the cloth for designing with the help of 3D glitter outliner
5. Your eco friendly jute bag is ready.
Jute cloth, Waste cloth, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fevicryl non-sticky 3D glitter Outliner