Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
• Take canvas measuring 12” diameter in size.
• Using flip cup technique paint the canvas with Acrylic Colours Black 02, Violet 25, White 27 and Neon Pink 018
• Leave it to dry completely for at least 24 hours.
• Take the print out of Goddess Durga.
• Cut along the outlines neatly.
• Stick the cutout of the face on the fluid art canvas using Modge Podge Gloss.
• Make sure to remove the air pockets neatly while sticking.
• Let it dry completely.
• Apply 2 to 3 coats of Modge Podge Gloss on the print to seal it thoroughly.
• Enhance the jewellery of the Goddess durga using Pearl White 301 and Pearl Metallic Gold 352.
• Let it dry.
• Enhance the canvas with by sticking the Orange, Red and Violet Ornamental Stones using Fabric Glue.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Black 02, Violet 25, White 27, Neon Pink 018, Fevicryl 3D Outliner Pearl White 301, Fevicryl 3D Outliner Pearl Metallic Gold 352, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fevicryl Modge Podge Gloss, Fine Art Brushes, Ornamental Stones, Colour Print of Durga Face, Scissors, 12” Diameter Stretched Canvas, Paper Cup, Colour Palette, Water Container.