Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
Making the stencil for the Satin Fabric Backdrop
• Take an A4 sized white paper, draw a design of an Elephant on it.
• Place an OHP sheet on the drawing and mark the outline of the elephant and the ear of the elephant on it.
• Cut the stencil design of an Elephant with a paper cutter.
Stencil Dabbing on Satin Backdrop
• Take the gold satin fabric to make the back drop for Ganesha.
• Mark and cut as per the size of Ganesha idol.
• Place the elephant stencil on the fabric and sponge dab the design with shade of blue made by mixing Fabric Colours Cerulean Blue 232 and Teal Blue 268.
• Let it dry completely.
• After drying draw an ornamental design on the body of the Elephant with a white pencil.
Outlining the design
• Paint the outline of the ornamental design with Liquid Embroidery White 707.
• Let it dry.
Finishing and Enhancing the design of the satin fabric backdrop
• Enhance the design of the elephants by sticking red coloured ornamental stones with Fabric Glue.
• Leave it to dry.
Fevicryl Fabric Colours Cerulean Blue 232, Teal Blue 268, Fevicryl Liquid Embroidery White 707, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, A4 Paper, OHP Sheet, CD Marker, Sponge, Colour Palette, Water Container, Pencil, 1 ½ Meters Of Satin Fabric (Gold), Ornamental Stones (Red, Round Shaped), Paper Cutter, Scissors.