You Will Need:
Fevicryl Acrylic Colour Black 02, Crimson 04, Orange, 17, Pink 18, Fevicryl 3 D Outliner White 707, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine Art Brushes, Paper Canvas, Corrugated Box Sheet, Paper Cutter, Scissors, Pencil, Light and Dark Pink Wool, Assorted Beads, Pearls, Half Cut Pearls, Sequins, Assorted Cut dana, Ball Chain, Assorted Ornamental Stones, Colour Palette, Water Container
Decorative wreaths are used as household ornaments during Christmas. Traditionally they are made of flowers, leaves, twigs and fruits but here is a blingy twist to the same and doesn’t it look so lovely!
STEP 1 : Making and colouring the base
- We are going to make the wreath using assorted sticking elements, paper canvas flowers and corrugated sheet.
- Take the corrugated box sheet, mark and cut the circle for the wreath measuring approximately 9” diameter. Mark on 2”from all the sides on the circle and cut the inner circle with a paper cutter. Cut 2 such circles to make it sturdy.
- Take the paper canvas to make the layer flowers.
- Paint the paper canvas using Acrylic Colour Crimson 04, Orange, 17 and Pink 18.
- After drying mark and cut small to big flowers from the painted paper canvas.
- Refer to the image.
STEP 2 : Stick elements on the wreath
- Decorate and stick the flowers in layers using Fabric Glue.
- Enhance the flowers with dotted lines using 3 D Outliner White 707. Let it dry.
- Decorate the wreath by sticking the assorted sticking elements like assorted cut dana, ball chain, assorted ornamental stones, half cut pearls and sequins using Fabric Glue.
- Leave it to dry completely.
STEP 3 : Make tassel and assemble
- Take the light and dark pink wool to make the tassels and the strand for the wreath.
- Attach the tassel with beaded strand towards the bottom side of the wreath as well as take the pink wool, beads and the pearls to make the loop for the wreath further to put it on the wall or on the main door.
- Refer to the image