Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take plain glass bottle which you can recycled for the decoupage
• Paint the bottle with the base coat of Acrylic Colours Black 02.
• Let it dry.
• Apply the coat of Fevicol A+ on it evenly, let it semi dry and then apply the light yellow colour on it made by mixing Acrylic Colours Lemon Yellow 11 and White 27 to make crackle effect.
• Let it dry completely.
• Take the Tissue Decoupage Papers with poppy prints
• Cut along the outlines of the flowers with leaves neatly with the pair of scissors.
• Stick the flowers on the crackle effect bottle with Modge Podge. Let it dry.
• Paint a few leaves and bud around the flowers with Acrylic Colours Lemon Yellow 11, White 27, Sap Green 21 and Yellow Ochre 26.
• Similarly enhance the flowers with Acrylic Colours Crimson 04 and Coral Red 66.
• Let it dry.
• Apply the Modge Podge first horizontally and second coat vertically to secure the decoupage paper. You can apply multiple coats.
• Leave it to dry.
• Enhance the centre of the flower by sticking few black coloured small beads to show the poppy seeds using Fabric Glue. Let it dry.
• Take the jute yarn and wind it towards the mouth of the bottle securing it with Fabric Glue. Let it dry.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Black 02, Crimson 04, Lemon Yellow 11, White 27, Sap Green 21, Yellow Ochre 26, Coral Red 66, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fevicryl Modge Podge, Fevicol A+, Fine Art Brushes, Plain Glass Bottle, Tissue Decoupage Papers (Poppy Flowers), Jute Yarn, Scissors, Colour Palette, Water Container