Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take plain white canvas shoes for decoupage.
• Take the colour print outs on paper tissue, of famous comic cartoon characters Asterix and Obelix which will fit the walls of the shoes.
• Cut along the outlines of the cartoon characters which you want to stick on the shoes.
• Stick the cutouts aesthetically with the help of the Modge Podge on equal distance. Let it dry.
• Make sure that when you are sticking the cut outs remove the air bubble neatly and secure the design.
• Refer to the image.
• Paint few words like Coucou/ Paris/ Eiffel tower etc. using Acrylic Colour Black 02 and Chrome Yellow 03. Leave it to dry completely.
• Apply the first coat of Modge Podge vertically and then horizontally. Leave it to dry.
• You can apply 3 to 4 coats of Modge Podge to secure the design.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Black 02, Chrome Yellow 03, Fevicryl Modge Podge, Fine Art Brushes, Canvas Shoes, Colour Palette, Water Container, Colour Print Outs Of Cartoon Comics Asterix And Obelix , Scissors