Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take the canvas cloth measuring approximately 28” x 9” in size.
• Draw a square in the centre of the canvas with 4 compartments and equidistant rows on the top and below the square.
• Take an A3 paper and draw a few African tribal motifs like fish, stag, elephant, giraffe and the birds with a few geometrical designs in the rows.
• Trace the same design on the piece of canvas cloth with a yellow carbon paper.
• Outline the design with a thick line of Fevicol A+ evenly.
• Leave it to dry completely.
• Paint the design with Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Black 02, Dark Brown 05 and Yellow Ochre 26.
• Let it dry.
• After drying remove the dried A+ glue carefully.
• You will get the African batik style effect.
• Framed the painting neatly.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Black 02, Yellow Ochre 26, Dark Brown 05, Fevicol A+, Fine Art Brushes, Fine Art Canvas Cloth 28” X 9”, A3 White Papers, Yellow Carbon Paper, Pencil, Ruler, Colour Palette, Water Container.