Do you love applying #FabricPeFevicryl? Then show your talent and participate in our contest and you could become India’s #FevicrylKalasStars!
This contest is an amazing opportunity to flaunt your skills and win big! 100 lucky winners will win prizes worth more than Rs. 1,50,000*! So gear up, channelize your creative energy and put your best foot forward.
All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Paint your fabric (be it clothes, bedsheets, curtains, pillow covers, bags etc.) using Fevicryl Fabric Colours only
Step 2: Click an image/video of your fabric and add a watermark of your name to it
Step 3: Ensure that the Fevicryl Fabric Colour bottles used by you are visible in your image/video
Step 4: Submit your entry by sending your image/video on our WhatsApp number +91 77009 04000:
Once you have submitted your creation, make sure to check your entry in our contest gallery.
Share your entry with your family and friends to get as many votes as you can! This will ensure that yours is one of the top entries; so the more votes you get, the better! Make sure to follow all the above steps correctly.
The last day to participate in the contest is October 5, 2018. So go ahead and share your best fabric painting with us for a chance to be recognized as India’s #FevicrylKalaStars!
The winners will be announced on October 15, 2018. So stay tuned for the results. Until then, keep creating and keep sharing!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media for helpful DIY recipes and tips.
1. Only people residing in India are eligible to participate.
2. The contest will run from 6th August 2018 to 5th October 2018 on the HOBBY IDEAS INDIA website and WhatsApp number: +91 7700904000.
3. In order to be eligible for #FevicrylKalaStars contest, participants must use only Fevicryl Fabric Colours to make their creation.
4. To participate in the #FevicrylKalaStars contest, participants must share an image/video of a creation made using Fevicryl Fabric Colours on our WhatsApp number: +91 7700904000 or upload it on our website: www.hobbyideas.in
5. All entries need to compulsorily have either an image or video. All images/videos submitted need to compulsorily include the Fevicryl products used to make the articles. The entry will not be acknowledged if the participant doesn’t include the same.
6. Only entries submitted on the website or the WhatsApp number of HOBBY IDEAS INDIA will be considered valid, i.e. on the number: +91 7700904000. Entries received on WhatsApp will be showcased on HOBBY IDEAS INDIA website page i.e. on www.hobbyideas.in
7. Participants must ensure that their entry receives maximum votes on the HOBBY IDEAS INDIA website.
8. HOBBY IDEAS INDIA follows a strict no-plagiarism policy. Individuals who indulge in ‘lifting’ creations made by other artists & passing it off as their own will not only automatically be disqualified from the #FevicrylKalaStars contest, but also be banned from all our social media pages.
9. For the #FevicrylKalaStars contest, 300 entries will be shortlisted basis the number of votes received on the HOBBY IDEAS INDIA website contest page, from which the top 100 will be chosen as winners by the Jury. Their decision is final and indisputable.
10.100 winners will be awarded a range of exciting prizes worth Rs. 1,50,000 from HOBBY IDEAS INDIA and be declared as India’s #FevicrylKalaStars.
11. The prizes will be awarded as follows, the exact model for which will be determined by HOBBY IDEAS INDIA and subject to discretion:
13. The prize enumerated herein shall be non-transferable, non-cashable, non-negotiable and non-extendable.
14. The prize can be sent to addresses within India only. HOBBY IDEAS INDIA is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier and takes no responsibility for prizes that are damaged or lost in transit.
15. Prizes are offered “as is” with no written, express, or implied warranty, including but not limited to, quality, condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. HOBBY IDEAS INDIA is not responsible for replacing prizes as a result of damage prior to, during, or after shipping or events beyond HOBBY IDEAS INDIA’s control. Winners must look to the manufacturer or service provider for any potential warranties or guarantees. HOBBY IDEAS INDIA reserves the right to substitute alternate prizes of equal or comparable value.
16. The winners will be announced on 10th October 2018. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the HOBBY IDEAS INDIA reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, at its sole discretion.
17. The winner will be selected on the basis of -
- The criteria considered by Jury for the selection of winners will comprise of relevance, creativity, and neatness of the article submitted (40:30:30).
- It is mandatory to use Fevicryl Fabric Colours for this contest.
- The creation submitted needs to be a fabric painting creation, without which the entry will not be considered.
- The image/video submitted should contain a watermark of the participant’s name for identification purposes.
18. HOBBY IDEAS INDIA shall not be liable or responsible for any comments or remarks made by the public.
19. Participants shall not raise any claim, damages against HOBBY IDEAS INDIA for any loss, if any, that arises out of the aforesaid contest.
20. Any dispute arising out of this contest will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai.
21. The existence of a dispute, if any, does not constitute a claim against HOBBY IDEAS INDIA.
22. Employees and relatives of employees working with HOBBY IDEAS INDIA, the companies working on this contest and/or associated vendors are not eligible to participate in this program.
23. In all matters relating to this contest, the decision of HOBBY IDEAS INDIA shall be final and binding in all respects.
24. HOBBY IDEAS INDIA reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to this contest without any prior notice.
25. HOBBY IDEAS INDIA reserves the right to discontinue the contest without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
26. The Contest shall be subject to force majeure events and on the occurrence of such an event, the Contest may be withdrawn at the discretion of HOBBY IDEAS INDIA.
27. The participation in the contest is entirely voluntary and it is understood that the participation by the contestants shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
28. HOBBY IDEAS INDIA will collect personal data about entrants for purposes of administering contests. By entering into a contest, entrants agree to HOBBY IDEAS INDIA’s collection and usage of their personal information. HOBBY IDEAS INDIA does not, and will not, disclose entrants’ personal information to non-affiliated third-parties.
29. Any additional taxes/fees payable as per Government of India norms would be payable by the participants.
30. Participation in this activity will signify you have done so after having read & accepted all of the above T&Cs.
1. How Do I Participate In The Contest?
To participate in the #FevicrylKalastar contest, simply share an image/video of your creation made using Fevicryl Fabric Colours on our WhatsApp number: +91 7700904000. #KeepCreating :)
2. How Do I Submit My Entry?
It's easy! Follow these steps:
1. Paint your clothes, bedsheet, garments etc. using Fevicryl Fabric Colours
2. Click an image/video of your fabric and add a watermark of your name to it
3. Make sure to showcase the Fevicryl Fabric Colour bottles used by you in your image/video.
4. Send the watermarked image/video to us on our WhatsApp number: +91 7700904000. #KeepCreating :)
3. How Many Entries Can I Share?
You can submit multiple entries to our #FevicrylKalastar contest. We're excited to see your creation! #KeepCreating :)
4. What Is The Last Day Of Participation?
The last day to submit your #FevicrylKalastar creation made using Fevicryl Fabric Colours is 5th October, 2018.
5. When Will The Winners Be Announced?
India's Fevicryl Kala Star will be announced on 15th October, 2018.
6. What Is The Contest Prize?
100 winners will be chosen as India's Fevicryl KalaStars. They will be awarded a range of exciting prizes worth Rs. 1,50,000.
7. Can I Participate With A Friend?
No, it is an individual contest. You are required to submit a creation made by you using Fevicryl Fabric Colours.
8. Can I Use Other Colours?
In order to be eligible for #FevicrylKalastar contest, you must use only Fevicryl Fabric Colours to make your creation.
9. What is the difference Between Acrylic And Fabric Colours?
We have come up with a new product which is specially made for usage on fabric and these colours are called Fevicryl Fabric Colours. These colours retain the softness of the fabric after it has been painted upon and no ironing is required to make these colour fast on garments. Fevicryl regular Acrylic Colours are multisurface acrylic colours.
10. Where Can I Purchase Fevicryl Fabric Colours?
You can purchase Fevicryl Fabric Colours here: bit.ly/BuyFevicrylFabricColours. You can also purchase them from any stationery store near you. To locate a store nearest to your location, click here: bit.ly/HIStoreNearMe
11. Are The Colours Permanent?
Fevicryl Fabric Colours are permanent and will not fade. Simply ensure that all the instructions on the bottle are followed and the garment is taken care of.
12. Does Fabric Become Stiff After Painting?
No, Fevicryl Fabric Colours have been specifically created to retain the natural feel and softness of the fabric.
13. What Type Of Fabric Can I Use These Paints On?
You can paint on any fabric or material. Just make sure to prepare the fabric by removing the starch and ironing it before you start painting.
14. Do I Need To Need To Mix Any Medium In The Paints Before Use?
Fevicryl Fabric Colours can be used as is. But if you want, you can dilute the colours by mixing it with water as per the design.
15. Should The Fabric Be Prewashed Before I Start Painting On It?
Yes, you need to wash the fabric before use to remove the starch and then iron it before you start painting.
16. How Long Does It Take For The Colour To Dry?
Fevicryl Fabric Colours dry in 30 minutes, the product should be washed after 7 days.
17. Can I Wash The Cloth/Fabric After Painting?
Let the colour dry for 7 days and then wash the fabric.
18. Do I Need To Iron It After Painting?
No, you do not need to iron the fabric after painting. You can wash the product after 7 days.
19. How Do I Prevent Bleeding Of The Paints To The Layer Below?
While painting, place a barrier between the front and back layer of the fabric. You may use a cardboard, plastic sheet or waxed paper between the two layers.
20. Is There A Way To Remove The Paints After They Have Dried?
Once dried, it is very difficult to remove the paint. An alcohol based cleaner like acetone may be used in some cases. Rinse after application of acetone.