Thank you for your participation.
Do you have what it takes to be the Hobbyist of the Month? Yes!
Then get ready for our Fevicryl Creative Challenge where all you need to do is Recycle, Reuse and Repeat!
It’s simple - just create and decorate an eco-friendly bag using Fevicryl products as it’s time to go green and do our bit for the environment.
Here’s how you can participate in the contest -
Don’t forget to follow us on social media for helpful DIY recipes and tips.
Make sure to Follow us on:
Terms and Conditions:
Votes – 60%
Jury’s Selection – 40%
1. Only people residing in India are eligible to participate.
2. The contest will run from 16th May, 2018 to 31st May, 2018 on the HOBBY IDEAS INDIA website.
3. All entries need to compulsorily have either an image or video. All entries need to compulsorily have step-by-step images and/or the procedure. The entry will not be acknowledged if the participant doesn’t include the same.
4. Only entries uploaded in the #FevicrylCreativeChallenge contest section of the HOBBY IDEAS INDIA website will be considered valid, i.e. http://www.hobbyideas.in/contests
5. HOBBY IDEAS INDIA follows a strict no-plagiarism policy. Individuals who indulge in ‘lifting’ creations made by other artists & passing it off as their own will not only automatically be disqualified from the #FevicrylCreativeChallenge contest, but also be banned from all our social media pages.
6. For the #FevicrylCreativeChallenge contest theme, one lucky winner will stand a chance to get featured on the HOBBY IDEAS INDIA website and win a Fevicryl hamper.
7. The winner will be announced on 3rd June, 2018
8. The winner will be selected on the basis of –
- The criteria considered by Jury for the selection of winners will comprise of relevance, creativity and neatness of the article submitted (40:30:30).
- It is mandatory to use at least one Fevicryl product (Fevicryl Acrylic Colours -[Soft, Pearl, Pearl Metallic, Pearl Sparkling], Fevicryl Liquid Embroidery, Fevircyl 3D Outliner, Fevicryl Shilpkar, Fevicryl Glass Colours) for this contest.
- The creation submitted needs to be eco-friendly, without which the entry will not be considered.
9. HOBBY IDEAS INDIA shall not be liable or responsible for any comments or remarks made by the public.
10. Participants shall not raise any claim, damages against HOBBY IDEAS INDIA for any loss, if any, that arises out of aforesaid contest.
11. Any dispute arising out of this contest will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai.
12. The existence of a dispute, if any, does not constitute a claim against HOBBY IDEAS INDIA.
13. Employees and relatives of employees working with HOBBY IDEAS INDIA, the companies working on this contest and/or associated vendors are not eligible to participate in this program.
14. In all matters relating to this contest, the decision of HOBBY IDEAS INDIA shall be final and binding in all respects.
15. HOBBY IDEAS INDIA reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to this contest without any prior notice.
16. HOBBY IDEAS INDIA reserves the right to discontinue the contest without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
17. The participation in the contest is entirely voluntary and it is understood that the participation by the contestants shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
18. The prize enumerate herein shall be non-transferable, non-cashable, non-negotiable and non-extendable.
19. Any additional taxes/fees payable as per Government of India norms would be payable by the participants.
20. Participation in this activity will signify you have done so after having read & accepted all of the above T&Cs.