Do you have what it takes to be a Fevicryl Anokhi Kalakar? Then get ready to show your talent in our latest contest which will be spread across 8 weeks, with 8 interesting themes and 8 fun challenges!
This #FevicrylAnokhiKalakar contest is an amazing opportunity to flaunt your artistic skills across all styles and surfaces – from gifting and craft with kids to home décor and fashion. We have something for each one of you and this is your chance to win big this 2019! 24 winners will win prizes worth more than Rs. 1,20,000*! So gear up, channelize your creative energy and put your best foot forward.
All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Paint a creation of your choice using Fevicryl Range of Colours only
Step 2: Make sure to showcase the Fevicryl Range of Colour bottles used by you in your image/video
Once you have submitted your creation, make sure to check your entry in our contest gallery.
Share your entry with your family and friends to get as many votes as you can! This will ensure that yours is one of the top entries; so the more votes you get, the better! Make sure to follow all the above steps correctly.
The last day to participate in the contest is March 2, 2019. So go ahead and share your best Fevicryl range of colours with us for a chance to be recognized as a Fevicryl Anokhi Kalakar!
The winners will be announced on March 8, 2019. So stay tuned for the results. Until then, keep creating and keep sharing!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media for helpful DIY recipes and tips.
Hobby Ideas ‘#FevicrylAnokhiKalakar’ Contest
Terms and Conditions:
- The criteria considered by Jury for the selection of winners will comprise of relevance, creativity and neatness of the article submitted (40:30:30).
- It is mandatory to use Fevicryl Range of Colours for this contest.
1. How Do I Participate In The Contest?
To participate in the #FevicrylAnokhiKalakar contest, simply share an image/video of your creation made using Fevicryl Range of Colours on www.hobbyideas.in/contests or simply share on our Facebook page with the hashtag #FevicrylAnokhiKalakar.
2. How Do I Submit My Entry?
3. How Many Entries Can I Share?
You can submit multiple entries to our #FevicrylAnokhiKalakar contest. We're excited to see your creation! #KeepCreating :)
4. What Is The Last Day Of Participation?
The last day to submit your #FevicrylAnokhiKalakar creation made using Fevicryl Range of Colours is 2nd March, 2019.
5. When Will The Winners Be Announced?
India's Fevicryl Kala Star will be announced on 8th March, 2019.
6. What Is The Contest Prize?
7. Can I Participate With A Friend?
No, it is an individual contest. You are required to submit a creation made by you using Fevicryl Range Colours.
8. Can I Use Other Colours?
In order to be eligible for #FevicrylAnokhiKalakar contest, you must use only Fevicryl Range of Colours to make your creation.
9. Where Can I Purchase Fevicryl Range of Colours?
You can purchase Fevicryl Range of Colours from any stationery store near you. To locate a store nearest to your location, click here: bit.ly/HIStoreNearMe
10. Difference Between Acrylic And Fabric Colours
We have come up with a new product which is specially made for usage on fabric and these colours are called Fevicryl Fabric Colours. These colours retain the softness of the fabric after it has been painted upon and no ironing is required to make these colour fast on garments. Fevicryl regular Acrylic Colours are multisurface acrylic colours.
11. Are The Colours Permanent?
Fevicryl Fabric Colours are permanent and will not fade. Simply ensure that all the instructions on the bottle are followed and the garment is taken care of.
12. Does Fabric Become Stiff After Painting?
No, Fevicryl Fabric Colours have been specifically created to retain the natural feel and softness of the fabric.
13. What Type Of Fabric Can I Use These Paints On?
You can paint on any fabric or material. Just make sure to prepare the fabric by removing the starch and ironing it before you start painting.
14. Do I Need To Need To Mix Any Medium In The Paints Before Use?
Fevicryl Fabric Colours can be used as is. But if you want, you can dilute the colours by mixing it with water as per the design.
15. Should The Fabric Be Prewashed Before I Start Painting On It?
Yes, you need to wash the fabric before use to remove the starch and then iron it before you start painting.
16. How Long Does It Take For The Colour To Dry?
Fevicryl Fabric Colours dry in 30 minutes, the product should be washed after 7 days.
17. Can I Wash The Cloth/Fabric After Painting?
Let the colour dry for 7 days and then wash the fabric.
18. Do I Need To Iron It After Painting?
No, you do not need to iron the fabric after painting. You can wash the product after 7 days.
19. How Do I Prevent Bleeding Of The Paints To The Layer Below?
While painting, place a barrier between the front and back layer of the fabric. You may use cardboard, plastic sheet or waxed paper between the two layers.
20. Is There A Way To Remove The Paints After They Have Dried?
Once dried, it is very difficult to remove the paint. An alcohol-based cleaner like acetone may be used in some cases. Rinse after application of acetone.