Galaxy Glitter Slime
- Slime is an icky. Gooey, drippy, stretchy substance that children love to play with!
- Making slime is a great science experiment that help kids learn about chemistry and explore the world of science.
- Make your own starry galaxy 4) All you need to do is mix the glue and slime activator, add the blue glitter and your mysterious galaxy is ready.
- Stretch it, mould it, and let your creativity loose.
- Learn about Solids and liquids.
- Non Newtonian substances.
- How substances react.
- This combo is good return gift option