Fevicryl Pearl Sparkling Colours – FAQs
1) What are Fevicryl Pearl Sparkling Colours?
Ans: They are Acrylic Colours that have a brilliant shine with a chic pearly finesse.
2) How many shades are there in this range?
Ans: There are 18 brilliant shades in this range – Gold, Golden Green, Silver, Emerald Green, Golden Yellow, Violet, Turquoise, Dark Blue, Orange, Deep Rose, Poppy Red, Magenta, Dark Copper and Light Pink. Each bottle comes in a capacity of 10 ml each.
3) Are these colours water-proof in nature?
Ans: Yes, they are water proof and water soluble till it dries on the substrate it’s being used on.
4) Are these colours ready to use?
Ans: Yes they are, and require no medium or binder. They can be used directly from the bottle itself.
5) What are surfaces / substrates that they can be used on?
Ans: These colours work well on wooden surfaces, MDF wood, paper, canvas.
6) Can children use them are they safe enough?
Ans: Yes, they are user friendly colours and non toxic, hence are very safe for children to use.
7) What are the different ways to use these colours?
Ans: Well there are many to name a few here they are – be they plain and simple method of filling up a design, making outlines, or stippling and pointillism, finger painting etc.