Fevicryl Modge Podge
Decoupage is a French art and craft technique where objects are decorated with paper cut outs Decoupage is a fun and easy way to decorate just about any object like glass, wood, metal, plastic etc. including household items from small vases, table cloth to large pieces of furniture–the possibilities are endless. In decoupage, the concept is to give your surfaces a look of painting. The process gives pasted pictures look as though they are actually painted.
- It’s a specialist glue for decoupage crafts
- It has dual properties – it is sealer cum varnish
- This can be used on multi substrate, which is MDF, wood, glass, metal, fabric etc
- Acrylic colour base quote is recommended before modge podge or starting with the decoupage project
- Apply an even layer of Fevicryl Modge Podge to stick paper and after sticking, over it to protect your work