Decorative princess shape art piece using some quilling techniques.
How To Do it Yourself
1. Take a white card paper and cut it in such princess shape.
2. Take some white quilling strips and stick it vertically on paper by making some random designs.
3. After you finish sticking strips it will look like this.
4. Then make some quilling shapes.
5. Stick all the quilling shapes on card paper according to the design you want. After sticking all the quillings it will look like this.
6. Then take black & white water colors and make different shades of grey. Color the dress by applying various grey shades. For face and hands use black color.
7. After coloring you can decorate her by using some kundan stones, glitter or any other decorating material. So here your grey shaded princess is ready! Happy Crafting!
Add a Comment